The LassoTag Beacon is slightly larger than a quarter, light weight and easily attaches to anything. It contains a replaceable button battery just like a watch, that should last approx 3 months. The LassoTag iBeacon comes in 7 colors: white, black, dark blue, light blue, pink, yellow, and green.
- LassoTag Beacon and the LassoTag iOS Application makes your personal belongings smarter!!
- Smaller then the LassoTag HD, the LassoTag Beacon will fit in a wallet or on a key chain. Its about the size of a quarter!
- Range of 50 to 80 feet
- Long battery life of up to 3 months (included)
- Unit controlled by the App - no buttons to push
- Once connected it will auto reconnect
- Bluetooth 4.0 LTE technology
- Durable case
- FCC approved, CE approved, and Apple iBeacon Certified
LassoTag App Features - please download from the iTunes Store
- Three tiered alert notifications
- Phone Signal
- Based on how you set the device you get an audio alert directly from the phone that the LassoTag Beacon has gone out of range. Usually 50 to 80 feet.
- Text Message alert (Premium Service - free for first 30 days)
- The LassoTag Cloud Database sends you a Text message to your phone or 2 other phones you load into the settings on the iPhone app
- Cloud Server Phone Call up to 3 distinct phones (Premium Service - free for first 30 days)
- The LassoTag Cloud Database sends a phone call to your phone or 2 other phones you load into the settings on the iPhone app
- Phone Signal
- Temperature Tracker
- Temperature of the LassoTag Beacon is monitored and displayed on your iPhone.
- Notification of High/Low Temperature. (Coming Soon)
- Passive Server Tracking
- With your connectivity to our cloud you are part of an entire LassoTag network. If you have your article stolen and then it passes by another LassoTag user, it registers on our cloud database and sends a signal to only your phone telling you where it is. Don’t worry, your data is private and secured.
- Hot/Cold Search & Rescue Finder feature
- Similar to the childhood game you’re getting Hotter or Colder based on how close you get to the LassoTagged item.
- Client Center Cloud Based tracking
- (Amazon Cloud Database) When you register your LassoTag Beacon it connects to our secure database so you can see where you last had your Tagged article on the Web from your PC
- App iPhone direct tracking of iPads
- (no Beacon necessary) The LassoTag app running on both iPhone and the iPad keep them connected with two way Alerts. Both devices signal when they become 50 to 80 feet apart.
- Battery Bar
- Battery level of the LassoTag Beacon is monitored and displayed on your iPhone.
- Notification of low Battery Life. (Coming Soon)
- Map Location Service
- Scroll down to the Map and you can see your current location and the location of the LassoTag Beacon. If the Tag is disconnected you will see on the map the last known location. Simply expand the map to get a close up similar to all iPhone Maps.
- Tag up to six different items or valuables
- Our application on the phone allows you to connect up to six different LassoTag Beacons or iOS devices at one time.
- Auto Connect
- Our app automatically connects to your LassoTag Beacon after registration.
- Water Resistant
- Check out our ALS Challenge Video.
- Daily reminder feature
- Select the daily reminder to set a time you want LassoTag to remind you of important items you want to take with you.
- Inventory List
- You can list what you need to have in your bag before you leave. For example, extra baby formula in the diaper bag.
- Customizable name
- Type the name you want to assign to your LassoTag Beacon. For example, Red Back Pack.
- Customizable icon picture
- Select a picture from your picture roll or use our standard Pictures (click the Icon) you want to assign to your LassoTag Beacon.
- Customizable voice alert
- Select the audio alert sound you want or record your own. (click the Icon) you want to assign to your LassoTag Beacon.
- In app help
- Help button in the right hand corner of the app that you can check out the different features and how LassoTag works.
Need More Features?
Check out the LassoTag HD.
It has a rechargeable battery and an internal accelerometer so you can know when your stuff is moving.