Introducing the LassoTag Beacon. Tie It To Ya!
Wouldn’t it be cool if…
…my camera bag called my phone?
…my backpack let me know it was stolen?
…my Laptop showed me where it was?
…my luggage let me know it was on board?
…and of course, my car keys lost a game of hide and seek?
LassoTag Beacon and the LassoTag iOS Application makes your personal belongings smarter!! Through BTLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) the LassoTag allows you to track what matters most easily, securely, and affordably. Wouldn’t it be cool if…
Just LassoTag it and know it’s lost before it’s lost
Utilizing the latest technology the LassoTag connects with the LassoTag iPhone App to wirelessly tether anything valuable from your backpack to your car keys. LassoTag allows you to easily keep track of your valuables.
Use your phone as your tracking base
The app creates a wireless lasso around your tagged items — up to 6 at once — so you never have to worry about losing your essentials again. When an item goes out of range, your iPhone notifies you with custom alerts, a phone call or a text message. Bonus-Compatible with Apple Watch.
Category: iPhone App
Compatible with Apple Watch
Easily connect your LassoTag to the iPhone App
Receive an alert when your valuables stray off the range
Track your last location on the map
PLACE IT WHERE YOU NEED IT
Utilizing encrypted Bluetooth 4.0 technology, the LassoTag Beacons connect with the LassoTag App to wirelessly tethering anything from your laptop bag to car keys. About the size of a quarter and easy to attach, the LassoTag Beacons keep your valuables in your hands only.
Range: 50 ft
Battery Life: 6 Months on replaceable watch battery
iBeacon Certified: Apple iBeacon Certified
Most unique feature: Temperature Readings
Buy LassoTag Beacon
The LassoTag is about the size of a quarter
Know the temperature of your valuables
It can even help you find your keys!
Utilizing encrypted Bluetooth 4.0 technology, the LassoTag USBs connect with the LassoTag App to wirelessly tethering anything from your laptop to your car. About the size of a dime and easy to plug in, the LassoTag USBs keep your valuables in your hands only.
Range: 20 - 50 ft
iBeacon Certified: Apple iBeacon Certified
Most unique feature: Compatible with ANY Laptop
Buy LassoTag USB
LassoTag USB - Small & Secure
LassoTag and secure your laptop
Track your Keys and your Car
We have more ways of connecting and securing your devices than any other brand
With LassoTag you can monitor up to 6 things at once! That means that through your smartphone you can track anything you can hook a LassoTag Beacon or USB onto (keys, backpacks with your iPad or iPod, Laptops, camera, gym bag, purse, luggage — the possibilities are endless). With tons of the most demanded features, LassoTag offers you a truly secure and customizable experience.
All the Best Features
“Lots of features — for example, the app shows you the tracker’s battery life and temperature.” - David Pogue (Yahoo! Tech 12/2014)
- Keep It Close - Detect connectivity in and out of a 50 foot radius for up to six LassoTags.
- Get It Back - Access a historical map of your LassoTagged valuables showing their last known location.
- Intuitive - Automatically connects your Lassotags to your iPhone.
- Alert! Alert! - Text and phone call alerts right to your phone and Apple Watch to make sure you don’t leave valuables behind.
- In the Cloud - View your LassoTag device history on a cloud database dashboard display.
- Custom Tailored - Personalize your LassoTag icons with your own custom photo selections and personalize your own audio alerts and preferred ringtones.
- Security - The most secure Bluetooth 4.0 tracking device on the market through our encryption protocols.
Our way of showing you who we are and what we’re up to!
- LassoTag App version 4.7.3 Released (11/18/2015)We are excited to announce that Apple has released version 4.7.3 of the LassoTag Application for iOS 9.1. In this version the application fixes the bluetooth issues introduced by Apple with iOS 9. You can download the latest version by clicking HERE. Feel free to contact us with any questions or issues. Read More
- Apple iOS 9 Bluetooth Issues (10/28/2015)Hello LassoTag supporters, With the release of iOS 9, Apple changed the bluetooth protocols which in turn, broke the LassoTag Application. We have submitted a new version fixing the issue and are awaiting review and release from Apple. We’ll let you know ASAP when Apple releases it. Thanks so much, LassoTag Read More