Top 10 Items Left Behind in a Hotel Room
Posted on: September 17, 2012
I was recently on a business trip and I left my cell phone charger in my hotel room. On the plane I started to recall the number of phone chargers I have left behind and the countless dollars spent to replace them. What ever happens to those thousands of left behind chargers, laptop power cords, and cell phones? Where do they go? I started to think, what do people most often leave behind in their hotel room, besides cell phone chargers?
According to Novotel, a British hotel chain, here is a list of the top 10 items most often left behind.
10. Jewelry (hopefully the cheap kind)
9. Laptops (definitely a case for a LassoTag)
8. Electric toothbrushes (note to self, stick to the cheap plastic ones when I travel)
7. Adult toys (most likely left unclaimed…)
6. Toiletries bag (done that one myself)
5. Keys (the one thing you don’t use while on the trip but the most important when you return)
4. Shoes and Clothing
3. False Teeth and Hearing Aids (yikes, I would hate to be the person that find those)
2. Underwear (I wonder how long the hotel hangs on to these? another yikes)
1. Cell phone chargers
Clearly, I am not alone. Good thing most of us remember our smartphones. Now, if only they had LassoTag and a LassoTag hitch, they wouldn’t make it to the elevator without a warning. What do you leave behind the most?
Tag your stuff!